Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1- The journal is interested only by the sound scientific researches including empirical studies (Econometrics, Mathematical Modelling, SEM….) and the researches including reviewing
- 2- All the submitted papers must respect the template design Word
- 3- References must be according to the APA method.
- 4- The journal accepts only the submitted papers written in a sound and a correct English language, Arabic, French.
- 5- The submitted papers must be sent via ASJP platform ( https://www.asjp.cerist.dz/en/submission/612 ) or E-mail: email@example.com
- 6- All the papers are subject to antiplagiarism software and in a case when plagiarism is proved, the author is prohibited to publish in the journal.
- 7- The copyrights of the submitted papers refer only to the journal and the author cannot republish them elsewhere. the copyright transfer document must also be sent to the journal (compulsory).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers. The names and email addresses entered in this journal site or in the submission platform will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.